Many years ago I came across a rather fun image-based meme that I thought would serve rather well as an introduction to me.
Here's how to:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Creative Commons Search.
2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into Big Huge Lab’s Mosaic Maker to create a mosaic of the picture answers.
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. What is your favourite drink?
7. What is your dream vacation?
8. What is your favourite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. What is one word that describes you?
12. What is your favourite word?
Here’s my mosaic:
1. Betty Hackney, 2. Shop front of the New York Marble Bar and Ice Cream Parlor, Queen Street, Brisbane, ca. 1912, 3. Tonsåsen Sanatorium, Valdres, Norway, 4. White, 5. [Portrait of Barney Bigard, Ben Webster, Otto Toby Hardwick(e), Harry Carney, Rex William Stewart, Sonny Greer, Wallace (Leon) Jones(?), and Ray Nance, Howard Theater(?), Washington, D.C., between 1938 and 1948] (LOC), 6. Carnaval: vrouw in matrozenpak / Mardi Gras: woman in sailor suit, 7. Frolicing [sic] in the surf at Oldsmar, 8. Man and woman at Warwick Farm racecourse, 9. Dulcie Deamer, c. 1920s / by Leighton Studios, 10. Pen en papier / Pen and paper, 11. Sail Wagon, Brooklyn (LOC), 12. Rollen tapijt en traplopers